These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1760–1769, November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, L., Chen, X., Xie, S., Zhang, C., Qiu, Z. and Zhu, F. (2012), Variant 1 of KIAA0101, overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma, prevents doxorubicin-induced apoptosis by inhibiting p53 activation. Hepatology, 56: 1760–1769. doi: 10.1002/hep.25834
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Young Scientists Project of Health (grant no. QJX2010-12), the Science and Technology Department Supported Program of Jiangxi Province, China (grant no. 2010BSA13500), and the Science and Technology Project, Education Department, Jiangxi Province, China (grant no. GJJ11570).
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2KIAA0101 mRNA overexpression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells acts as predictive marker for hepatic cancer, Tumor Biology, 2014, 35, 3, 2681, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3p15PAF Is an Intrinsically Disordered Protein with Nonrandom Structural Preferences at Sites of Interaction with Other Proteins, Biophysical Journal, 2014, 106, 4, 865, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Proliferating cell unclear antigen-associated factor (PAF15): A novel oncogene, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2014, 50, 127, , ,
- 5Study of differential effects of TGF-beta3/BMP2 on chondrogenesis in MSC cells by gene microarray data analysis, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2014, 385, 1-2, 191, , , , , , , ,
- 6Analysis of schizophrenia and hepatocellular carcinoma genetic network with corresponding modularity and pathways: novel insights to the immune system, BMC Genomics, 2013, 14, Suppl 5, S10, , , , , , ,
- 7Expression of KIAA0101 protein is associated with poor survival of esophageal cancer patients and resistance to cisplatin treatment in vitro, Laboratory Investigation, 2013, 93, 12, 1276, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8In vitro antioxidant and antiproliferative effects of ellagic acid and its colonic metabolite, urolithins, on human bladder cancer T24 cells, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013, 59, 428, , , , , , , , ,
- 10NS5ATP9 Contributes to Inhibition of Cell Proliferation by Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Nonstructural Protein 5A (NS5A) via MEK/Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase (ERK) Pathway, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2013, 14, 5, 10539, , , , , ,