Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 903–907, March 2013
How to Cite
Florian, J., Jadhav, P. R., Amur, S., Ayala, R., Harrington, P., Mishra, P., O'Rear, J., Pacanowski, M., Robertson, S., Singer, M., Soon, G., Zeng, W. and Murray, J. (2013), Boceprevir dosing for late responders and null responders: The role of bridging data between treatment-naïve and -experienced subjects. Hepatology, 57: 903–907. doi: 10.1002/hep.25843
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Data for these analyses were submitted to the United States Food and Drug Administration by Merck as part of a new drug application.
Disclaimer: the contents of the article represent the authors' personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect any position of the Food and Drug Administration.
See Editorial on Page 875
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Building Bridges and Providing Transparency to the Hepatitis C Virus Drug Approval Process, Gastroenterology, 2014, 147, 6, 1201, ,
- 5FDA Perspective on Sofosbuvir Therapy for Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection Who Did Not Respond to Treatment With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin, Gastroenterology, 2014, 147, 6, 1196, , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- You have free access to this content8