These authors share join authorship.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1671–1680, November 2012
How to Cite
Kahila Bar-Gal, G., Kim, M. J., Klein, A., Shin, D. H., Oh, C. S., Kim, J. W., Kim, T.-H., Kim, S. B., Grant, P. R., Pappo, O., Spigelman, M. and Shouval, D. (2012), Tracing hepatitis B virus to the 16th century in a Korean mummy. Hepatology, 56: 1671–1680. doi: 10.1002/hep.25852
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The study in Israel was partially funded by the Liver Unit and the Hadassah-Hebrew University Salzberg family endowment for research of hepatocellular carcinoma and the Deutsche Forschung Gemeinschaft (DFG). The study in Korea was supported by a grant (NRICH-1107-BO9F) from the National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage, Korea.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Natural history of chronic hepatitis B virus infection, Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2015, 204, 1, 5, ,
- 2S Gene Mutants Occurrence Among Hepatitis B Carriers in Malaysia, Hepatitis Monthly, 2014, 14, 12, , , , ,
- 3Molecular virology of chronic hepatitis B and C: Parallels, contrasts and impact on drug development and treatment outcome, Antiviral Research, 2013, 99, 1, 34,
- 4Palaeopathology and genes: Investigating the genetics of infectious diseases in excavated human skeletal remains and mummies from past populations, Gene, 2013, 528, 1, 33, ,
- 5Possible origins and evolution of the hepatitis B virus (HBV), Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2013, 23, 6, 561, , , ,
- 6The Diversity and Management of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infections in the United Kingdom: A Wake-up Call, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2013, 56, 7, 951, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,