Cyclic AMP/PKA-dependent paradoxical activation of Raf/MEK/ERK signaling in polycystin-2 defective mice treated with sorafenib†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2363–2374, December 2012
How to Cite
Spirli, C., Morell, C. M., Locatelli, L., Okolicsanyi, S., Ferrero, C., Kim, A. K., Fabris, L., Fiorotto, R. and Strazzabosco, M. (2012), Cyclic AMP/PKA-dependent paradoxical activation of Raf/MEK/ERK signaling in polycystin-2 defective mice treated with sorafenib. Hepatology, 56: 2363–2374. doi: 10.1002/hep.25872
Potential conflict of interest: M. S. received research support from Onyx/Bayer for clinical studies with sorafenib on an unrelated project.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: DK079005, P30 DK34989
- NIH to the Yale Liver Center. Grant Number: Telethon grant GGP09189
- Liver Scholar Award (American Liver Foundation)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppFig1.tif||141K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppFig2.tif||2398K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppFig3.tif||3895K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppFig4.tif||221K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppFig5.tif||442K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|HEP_25872_sm_SuppTab1.doc||28K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.