These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1804–1816, November 2012
How to Cite
Cai, X., Zhai, J., Kaplan, D. E., Zhang, Y., Zhou, L., Chen, X., Qian, G., Zhao, Q., Li, Y., Gao, L., Cong, W., Zhu, M., Yan, Z., Shi, L., Wu, D., Wei, L., Shen, F. and Wu, M. (2012), Background progenitor activation is associated with recurrence after hepatectomy of combined hepatocellular-cholangiocarcinoma. Hepatology, 56: 1804–1816. doi: 10.1002/hep.25874
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Grant 2008ZX10002-025 from the State Key Project on Infectious Diseases of China. Additional support was provided by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81030041), Key Basic Research Project of China (No. 2010CB945600, 2011CB966200), and China Scholarship Council (No. 2010658011).
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2012 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Epithelial cell adhesion molecule is a prognosis marker for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, Journal of Surgical Research, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The effect of hepatic progenitor cells on experimental hepatocellular carcinoma in the regenerating liver, Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014, 49, 1, 99, , , ,
- 4Role of Hepatic Progenitor Cells in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Development: Cellular Cross-Talks and Molecular Networks, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2013, 14, 10, 20112, , , ,