Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1706–1718, November 2012
How to Cite
Martinet, J., Leroy, V., Dufeu-Duchesne, T., Larrat, S., Richard, M.-J., Zoulim, F., Plumas, J. and Aspord, C. (2012), Plasmacytoid dendritic cells induce efficient stimulation of antiviral immunity in the context of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 56: 1706–1718. doi: 10.1002/hep.25879
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Leroy consults for, is on speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, and Roche.
Supported by the French Blood Service and the French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Altered Functions of Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells and Reduced Cytolytic Activity of Natural Killer Cells in Patients With Chronic HBV Infection, Gastroenterology, 2012, 143, 6, 1586, , , , , , , ,