*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of the role of hepatic PPARγ expression during mouse liver regeneration†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1489–1498, October 2012
How to Cite
Gazit, V., Huang, J., Weymann, A. and Rudnick, D. A. (2012), Analysis of the role of hepatic PPARγ expression during mouse liver regeneration. Hepatology, 56: 1489–1498. doi: 10.1002/hep.25880
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disorders. Grant Number: DK068219 (to D. A. R.), P30-DK52574
- Washington University School of Medicine Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers. Grant Number: P30-DK056341
- Washington University School of Medicine Nutrition Obesity Research Center
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.