Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
TRAIL but not FasL and TNFα, regulates IL-33 expression in murine hepatocytes during acute hepatitis†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2353–2362, December 2012
How to Cite
Arshad, M. I., Piquet-Pellorce, C., L'Helgoualc'h, A., Rauch, M., Patrat-Delon, S., Ezan, F., Lucas-Clerc, C., Nabti, S., Lehuen, A., Cubero, F. J., Girard, J.-P., Trautwein, C. and Samson, M. (2012), TRAIL but not FasL and TNFα, regulates IL-33 expression in murine hepatocytes during acute hepatitis. Hepatology, 56: 2353–2362. doi: 10.1002/hep.25893
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie
- University of Rennes 1
- Région Bretagne
- “Ligue contre le cancer,” and SFR BIOSIT. M.I.A. was supported by a Ph.D. fellowship
- Government of Pakistan (Higher Education Commission, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad)
- Deutsche Krebshilfe (No. 109988)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB/TRR 57)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.