Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Vachon consults for Merck, Gilead, and Vertex. Dr. Dieterich consults for, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau of Gilead, B.I., and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
A great time to invest in baby Boomer's hepatitis C!†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1575–1577, October 2012
How to Cite
Vachon, M.-L., Dieterich, D. T. (2012), A great time to invest in baby Boomer's hepatitis C! . Hepatology, 56: 1575–1577. doi: 10.1002/hep.25898
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- 1CDC Fact Sheet. Hepatitis C: Proposed Expansion of Testing Recommendations, 2012. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/News room/docs/HCV-TestingFactSheetNoEmbargo508.pdf. Accessed on May 28, 2012.
- 4Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A comprehensive strategy for the prevention and control of hepatitis C virus infection and its consequences. Summer 2001. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HCV/Strategy/PDFs/NatHepCPrevStrategy.pdf. Accessed on May 27, 2012.
- 9The cost-effectiveness of birth-cohort screening for hepatitis C antibody in U.S. primary care settings. Ann Intern Med 2012; 156: 263-270., , , , , , et al.
- 10Safety of telaprevir or boceprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa/ribavirin, in chronic nonresponders. First results of the French early access program (ANRSC020-CUPIC). J Hepatol 2012; 56( Suppl 2): S4., , , , , , et al.
- 11Effectiveness of HCV triple therapy with telaprevir in New York City. J Hepatol 2012; 56( Suppl 2): S449., , , , , , et al.