Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2071–2081, December 2012
How to Cite
Velazquez, V. M., Hon, H., Ibegbu, C., Knechtle, S. J., Kirk, A. D. and Grakoui, A. (2012), Hepatic enrichment and activation of myeloid dendritic cells during chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 56: 2071–2081. doi: 10.1002/hep.25904
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part from the National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grants T32 AI007470, T32 AI007610, and American Liver Foundation (to V.M.V.); EVC/CFAR Immunology Core P30 AI050409 (to C.I., A.G.); Yerkes Research Center Base Grant RR-00165, and Public Health Service DK083356 and AI070101 (to A.G.).
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training. Grant Numbers: T32 AI007470, T32 AI007610
- American Liver Foundation
- EVC/CFAR Immunology Core. Grant Number: P30 AI050409
- Yerkes Research Center Base Grant. Grant Number: RR-00165
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: DK083356, AI070101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!