Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2071–2081, December 2012
How to Cite
Velazquez, V. M., Hon, H., Ibegbu, C., Knechtle, S. J., Kirk, A. D. and Grakoui, A. (2012), Hepatic enrichment and activation of myeloid dendritic cells during chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 56: 2071–2081. doi: 10.1002/hep.25904
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part from the National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grants T32 AI007470, T32 AI007610, and American Liver Foundation (to V.M.V.); EVC/CFAR Immunology Core P30 AI050409 (to C.I., A.G.); Yerkes Research Center Base Grant RR-00165, and Public Health Service DK083356 and AI070101 (to A.G.).
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training. Grant Numbers: T32 AI007470, T32 AI007610
- American Liver Foundation
- EVC/CFAR Immunology Core. Grant Number: P30 AI050409
- Yerkes Research Center Base Grant. Grant Number: RR-00165
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: DK083356, AI070101
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25904_sm_SuppFig1.tif||12676K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25904_sm_SuppFig2.tif||12677K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25904_sm_SuppTab1.pdf||127K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|HEP_25904_sm_SuppTab2.pdf||153K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.