Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1838–1848, November 2012
How to Cite
Jung, K., Kang, M., Park, C., Hyun Choi, Y., Jeon, Y., Park, S.-H., Seo, S.-K., Jin, D. and Choi, I. (2012), Protective role of V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing 4 expressed on kupffer cells during immune-mediated liver injury by inducing tolerance of liver T- and natural killer T-cells. Hepatology, 56: 1838–1848. doi: 10.1002/hep.25906
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant (2010-0017987) and a grant from the National R&D Program for Cancer Control (0920040) funded by the MEST and Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs of the Korean government, respectively (to I.C.).
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!