Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2209–2220, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y. M., Seo, S. Y., Kim, T. H. and Kim, S. G. (2012), Decrease of microRNA-122 causes hepatic insulin resistance by inducing protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B, which is reversed by licorice flavonoid. Hepatology, 56: 2209–2220. doi: 10.1002/hep.25912
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (No. 2012-0000843) and in part by the World Class University project (R32-2011-000-10098-0).
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0000843
- World Class University project. Grant Number: R32-2011-000-10098-
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.