These authors contributed equally to the study.
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2268–2276, December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W., Chen, J.-R., Hsu, C.-H., Li, Y.-H., Chen, Y.-M., Lin, C.-Y., Huang, S.-J., Chang, Z.-K., Chen, Y.-C., Lin, C.-H., Gong, H.-Y., Lin, C.-C., Kawakami, K. and Wu, J.-L. (2012), A zebrafish model of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma by dual expression of hepatitis B virus X and hepatitis C virus core protein in liver. Hepatology, 56: 2268–2276. doi: 10.1002/hep.25914
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by grants from Academia Sinica, Taiwan. The Taiwan Mouse Clinic is funded by the National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals (NRPB) at the National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals (NRPB) at the National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan
This article has been cited by:
- 2Through the looking glass: witnessing host–virus interplay in zebrafish, Trends in Microbiology, 2014,, , , ,
- 3Zebrafish: Modeling for Herpes Simplex Virus Infections, Zebrafish, 2014, 11, 1, 17, , , , ,
- 4Hepatic stellate cells in liver development, regeneration, and cancer, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2013, 123, 5, 1902, , , ,
- 5Hepatitis B virus X antigen and aflatoxin B1 synergistically cause hepatitis, steatosis and liver hyperplasia in transgenic zebrafish, Acta Histochemica, 2013, 115, 7, 728, , , , ,
- 6Real time in vivo investigation of superoxide dynamics in zebrafish liver using a single-fiber fluorescent probe, Biomedical Optics Express, 2013, 4, 9, 1702, , , ,