Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2288–2296, December 2012
How to Cite
Xia, X., Jung, D., Webb, P., Zhang, A., Zhang, B., Li, L., Ayers, S. D., Gabbi, C., Ueno, Y., Gustafsson, J.-Å., Alpini, G., Moore, D. D. and LeSage, G. D. (2012), Liver X receptor β and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ regulate cholesterol transport in murine cholangiocytes. Hepatology, 56: 2288–2296. doi: 10.1002/hep.25919
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health grants R01 DK53366 (to D. D. M.), RC4 DK90849 (to P. W.), and R01 DK54208 (to G. D. L.), and R01 DK062975 and a VA Merit Award (to G. A.).
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK53366 (to D. D. M.), RC4 DK90849 (to P. W.), R01 DK54208 (to G. D. L.), R01 DK062975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!