Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2328–2335, December 2012
How to Cite
Bajaj, J. S., O'Leary, J. G., Reddy, K. R., Wong, F., Olson, J. C., Subramanian, R. M., Brown, G., Noble, N. A., Thacker, L. R., Kamath,, P. S. and on behalf of NACSELD (2012), Second infections independently increase mortality in hospitalized patients With cirrhosis: the north american consortium for the study of end-stage liver disease (NACSELD) experience. Hepatology, 56: 2328–2335. doi: 10.1002/hep.25947
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Partly supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant NIDDK RO1DK087913 and UL1RR031990 from the National Center for Research Resources.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIDDK RO1DK087913, UL1RR031990
- National Center for Research Resources
- 6Estimating health care-associated infections and deaths in U.S. hospitals, 2002. Public Health Rep 2007; 122: 160-166., , , , , , et al.
- 10compendium of strategies to prevent healthcare-associated infections in acute care hospitals. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2008; 29( Suppl 1): S12-S21., , , , , , et al. A
- 12Strategies to prevent surgical site infections in acute care hospitals. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2008; 29( Suppl 1): S51-S61., , , , , , et al.
- 19Comparative supragenomic analyses among the pathogens Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Haemophilus influenzae using a modification of the finite supragenome model. BMC Genomics 2011; 12: 187., , , , , , et al.
- 20Prospective evaluation of the prognostic scores for cirrhotic patients admitted to an intensive care unit. J Hepatol 2011; 56: 95-102., , , , , , et al.