These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 13–22, January 2013
How to Cite
Fletcher, S. P., Chin, D. J., Cheng, D. T., Ravindran, P., Bitter, H., Gruenbaum, L., Cote, P. J., Ma, H., Klumpp, K. and Menne, S. (2013), Identification of an intrahepatic transcriptional signature associated with self-limiting infection in the woodchuck model of hepatitis B. Hepatology, 57: 13–22. doi: 10.1002/hep.25954
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Chin, Ma and Gruenbaum own stock in Roche.
Supported in part using liver tissues collected and archived under contracts N01-AI-45179 to the Georgetown University Medical Center, and contracts N01-AI-82698, N01-95390, and N01-AI-05399 to the College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Natural killer cells in hepatitis B virus infection, The Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2015, 19, 4, 417, , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Molecular characterization of woodchuck CD4 (wCD4) and production of a depletion monoclonal antibody against wCD4, Molecular Immunology, 2013, 56, 1-2, 64, , , , , , , , , , ,