Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 277–288, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M., Sun, R., Wei, H. and Tian, Z. (2013), Simultaneous knockdown of multiple ligands of innate receptor NKG2D prevents natural killer cell–mediated fulminant hepatitis in mice. Hepatology, 57: 277–288. doi: 10.1002/hep.25959
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Ministry of Science & Technology of China (973 Basic Science Project 2010CB911901); Natural Science Foundation of China grants 91029303, 30911120480, and 31021061; and National Science & Technology Major Projects 2012ZX10002014 and 2012ZX10002006.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 04:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1NK cells in immunotolerant organs, Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2013, 10, 3, 202, , , ,