Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2188–2198, December 2012
How to Cite
Quiroga, A. D., Li, L., Trötzmüller, M., Nelson, R., Proctor, S. D., Köfeler, H. and Lehner, R. (2012), Deficiency of carboxylesterase 1/esterase-x results in obesity, hepatic steatosis, and hyperlipidemia. Hepatology, 56: 2188–2198. doi: 10.1002/hep.25961
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported with funds from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (to R.L.) and by the LipidomicNet project, Grant No. 202272 from the 7th Framework Programme of the European Union (to H.K.). Part of this work was supported by the Canadian Lipoprotein Conference/Merck Research Award to A.D.Q. R.L. is an Alberta Innovates-Health Solutions Scientist. A.D.Q. is a recipient of a postdoctoral fellowship from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. S.D.P is a Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada New Investigator.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 05:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (to R.L.). Grant Number: 202272
- 7th Framework Programme of the European Union (to H.K.)
- Canadian Lipoprotein Conference/Merck Research Award to A.D.Q. R.L. is an Alberta Innovates-Health Solutions Scientist
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. S.D.P is a Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada New Investigator
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1368K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig2.tif||190K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig3.tif||3834K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig4.tif||2112K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig5.tif||233K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig6.tif||91K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
|HEP_25961_sm_SuppFig7.tif||999K||Supporting Information Figure 7.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.