fax: +32 14 641 928
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 2106–2115, December 2012
How to Cite
De Meyer, S., Dierynck, I., Ghys, A., Beumont, M., Daems, B., Van Baelen, B., Sullivan, J. C., Bartels, D. J., Kieffer, T. L., Zeuzem, S. and Picchio, G. (2012), Characterization of telaprevir treatment outcomes and resistance in patients with prior treatment failure: Results from the REALIZE trial. Hepatology, 56: 2106–2115. doi: 10.1002/hep.25962
Potential conflict of interest: Sandra De Meyer, Inge Dierynck, Anne Ghys, Maria Beumont, Bjorn Daems, and Ben Van Baelen are full-time employees of Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA. James C. Sullivan, Douglas J Bartels, and Tara L. Kieffer are full-time employees of Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Stefan Zeuzem has been a consultant for Abbott, Anadys, Achillion, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Novartis, Merck, Pfizer, Pharmasset, Roche, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Tibotec Inc., Santaris, and iTherX. Gaston Picchio is a full-time employee of Janssen Research and Development.
The clinical trial was sponsored by Janssen Pharmaceuticals and Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Medical writing support and general editorial assistance for this article was provided by Ryan Woodrow and Joanne Williams (Medical Writers, Gardiner-Caldwell Communications, Macclesfield, UK) and funded by Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
fax: +32 14 641 928
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 05:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals and Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- general editorial assistance
- Medical Writers, Gardiner-Caldwell Communications, Macclesfield, UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!