These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 140–151, January 2013
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Wang, W., Wang, J., Feng, J., Wang, Q., Jin, J., Lv, M., Li, X., Li, Y., Ma, Y., Shen, B. and Zhang, J. (2013), Receptor for activated C kinase 1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth by enhancing mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 activity. Hepatology, 57: 140–151. doi: 10.1002/hep.25978
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 30973547 and 31100544), the Key Natural Science Program of Beijing (grant no.: 7101008), and the National Key Basic Research Program of China (grant no.: 2010CB911904).
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 03:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1RACK1 predicts poor prognosis and regulates progression of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma through its epithelial-mesenchymal transition, Cancer Biology & Therapy, 2015, 16, 4, 528, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2RACK1, a versatile hub in cancer, Oncogene, 2015, 34, 15, 1890, ,
- 3The scaffold protein RACK1 mediates the RANKL-dependent activation of p38 MAPK in osteoclast precursors, Science Signaling, 2015, 8, 379, ra54, , , ,
- 4Hepatocellular carcinoma: targeting of oncogenic signaling networks in TRAIL resistant cancer cells, Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41, 10, 6909, , , , ,
- 5Overexpressed RACK1 is positively correlated with malignant degree of human colorectal carcinoma, Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41, 5, 3393, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Cyclic AMP suppresses TGF-β-mediated adaptive Tregs differentiation through inhibiting the activation of ERK and JNK, Cellular Immunology, 2013, 285, 1-2, 42, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7RACK1 promotes the proliferation of THP1 acute myeloid leukemia cells, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2013, 384, 1-2, 197, , , , , , , , , ,