These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 678–688, February 2013
How to Cite
Hou, J., Xu, J., Jiang, R., Wang, Y., Chen, C., Deng, L., Huang, X., Wang, X. and Sun, B. (2013), Estrogen-sensitive PTPRO expression represses hepatocellular carcinoma progression by control of STAT3. Hepatology, 57: 678–688. doi: 10.1002/hep.25980
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation (81072029 and 91029721; to B.S.), the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB910800; to B.S.), and the New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education (NCET-09-0160; to B.S.). The work was also supported, in part, by the Program for Development of Innovative Research Teams in the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University and the Priority Academic Program of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81072029 and 91029721
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910800
- New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-09-0160
This article has been cited by:
- 1Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type O expression in the tumor niche correlates with reduced tumor growth, angiogenesis, circulating tumor cells and metastasis of breast cancer, Oncology Reports, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 2A sorafenib derivative and novel SHP-1 agonist, SC-59, acts synergistically with radiotherapy in hepatocellular carcinoma cells through inhibition of STAT3, Cancer Letters, 2014, 349, 2, 136, , , , , , , ,
- 4Interaction of PTPRO and TLR4 signaling in hepatocellular carcinoma, Tumor Biology, 2014, 35, 10, 10267, , , , , , ,
- 5Protein tyrosine phosphatases as wardens of STAT signaling, JAK-STAT, 2014, 3, 1, e28087, ,
- 6PTPRO plays a dual role in hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury through feedback activation of NF-κB, Journal of Hepatology, 2014, 60, 2, 306, , , , , , , , ,
- 7Role of estrogen in hepatocellular carcinoma: is inflammation the key?, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2014, 12, 1, 93, , , , ,
- 8The therapeutic value of targeting inflammation in gastrointestinal cancers, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2014, 35, 7, 349, ,