Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 311–319, January 2013
How to Cite
Herrera, M. B., Fonsato, V., Bruno, S., Grange, C., Gilbo, N., Romagnoli, R., Tetta, C. and Camussi, G. (2013), Human liver stem cells improve liver injury in a model of fulminant liver failure. Hepatology, 57: 311–319. doi: 10.1002/hep.25986
Potential conflicts of interest: Drs. Fonsato and Herrera Sanchez received grants from Sis-Ter S.p.a. Drs. Camussi and Tetta is an employee of and received grants from Fresenius Medical Care.
Funded by Regione Piemonte, Piattaforme Biotecnologiche, Pi-Stem project, Converging Technologies NanoIGT.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by: