fax: +41 (0)31 632 47 89
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1969–1979, May 2013
How to Cite
Graubardt, N., Fahrner, R., Trochsler, M., Keogh, A., Breu, K., Furer, C., Stroka, D., Robson, S. C., Slack, E., Candinas, D. and Beldi, G. (2013), Promotion of liver regeneration by natural killer cells in a murine model is dependent on extracellular adenosine triphosphate phosphohydrolysis. Hepatology, 57: 1969–1979. doi: 10.1002/hep.26008
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
See Editorial on page 1688
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.