These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 740–752, February 2013
How to Cite
van der Velden, L. M., Golynskiy, M. V., Bijsmans, I. T. G. W., van Mil, S. W. C., Klomp, L. W. J., Merkx, M. and van de Graaf, S. F.J. (2013), Monitoring bile acid transport in single living cells using a genetically encoded Förster resonance energy transfer sensor. Hepatology, 57: 740–752. doi: 10.1002/hep.26012
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by Human Frontier of Science Program Young Investigator Grant RGY0068-2006, The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (S. F. J. v. d. G. project 016.096.108), and the Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI-Horizon project 93511019). *These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Functional transformations of bile acid transporters induced by high-affinity macromolecules, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Quantifying Stickiness: Thermodynamic Characterization of Intramolecular Domain Interactions To Guide the Design of Förster Resonance Energy Transfer Sensors, Biochemistry, 2014, 53, 40, 6370, , , , , , ,
- 3Recent Progress in Design of Protein-Based Fluorescent Biosensors and Their Cellular Applications, ACS Chemical Biology, 2014, 9, 12, 2708, ,
- 4The unique ligand binding features of subfamily-II iLBPs with respect to bile salts and related drugs, Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (PLEFA), 2014,, , , , , , ,
- 5Rational design of FRET sensor proteins based on mutually exclusive domain interactions, Biochemical Society Transactions, 2013, 41, 5, 1201, , , ,
- 6Robust Red FRET Sensors Using Self-Associating Fluorescent Domains, ACS Chemical Biology, 2013, 8, 10, 2133, , , , ,
- 7Transport and biological activities of bile acids, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2013, 45, 7, 1389, ,