Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1826–1837, May 2013
How to Cite
Mazzaferro, V., Sposito, C., Bhoori, S., Romito, R., Chiesa, C., Morosi, C., Maccauro, M., Marchianò, A., Bongini, M., Lanocita, R., Civelli, E., Bombardieri, E., Camerini, T. and Spreafico, C. (2013), Yttrium-90 radioembolization for intermediate-advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: A phase 2 study. Hepatology, 57: 1826–1837. doi: 10.1002/hep.26014
Potential conflict of interest: V. Mazzaferro, C. Sposito, S. Bhoori, R. Romito, C. Chiesa, C. Morosi, M. Maccauro, A. Marchianò, E. Bongini and C. Spreafico received honoraria from Nordion for training courses with educational purposes on radioembolization. Dr. Mazzaferro is on the speakers' bureau of Bayer.
The current study is registered as ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00910572.
See Editorial on Page 1694
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Hepato-Oncology Project, the Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
- Italian National Ministry of Health
- 2European Association For The Study Of The Liver, European Organisation For Research and Treatment of Cancer. EASL-EORTC Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol 2012; 56: 908–943.
- 16New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–216., , , , , , et al.
- 17WHO Handbook for reporting Results of Cancer Treatment. Offset Publication. 48th ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1979.