Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1931–1941, May 2013
How to Cite
Honda, A., Ikegami, T., Nakamuta, M., Miyazaki, T., Iwamoto, J., Hirayama, T., Saito, Y., Takikawa, H., Imawari, M. and Matsuzaki, Y. (2013), Anticholestatic effects of bezafibrate in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis treated with ursodeoxycholic acid. Hepatology, 57: 1931–1941. doi: 10.1002/hep.26018
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Takikawa consults for and Dr. Matsuzaki received grants from Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma.
See Editorial on Page 1691
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Kakenhi grants. Grant Numbers: 23590051, 23590992, 21790633, 22590747
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Health Labour Sciences Research (the intractable hepato-biliary disease study group in Japan)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26018_sm_SuppFig1.tif||196K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26018_sm_SuppTab1.doc||64K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.