Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 656–666, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, W.-D., Yu, D., Forman, B. M., Huang, W. and Wang, Y.-D. (2013), Deficiency of G-protein-coupled bile acid receptor Gpbar1 (TGR5) enhances chemically induced liver carcinogenesis. Hepatology, 57: 656–666. doi: 10.1002/hep.26019
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 81270522) to W.-D. C., NCI R01-139158 to W.H.; the City of Hope GI Cancer Program GI Cancer Research Pilot Fund to Y.-D.W.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.