Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Adoptive transfer of ex vivo expanded regulatory T cells in an autoimmune hepatitis murine model restores peripheral tolerance†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 217–227, January 2013
How to Cite
Lapierre, P., Béland, K., Yang, R. and Alvarez, F. (2013), Adoptive transfer of ex vivo expanded regulatory T cells in an autoimmune hepatitis murine model restores peripheral tolerance. Hepatology, 57: 217–227. doi: 10.1002/hep.26023
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP-86506
- Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarships from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26023_sm_SuppFig1.tif||641K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.