These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 610–624, February 2013
How to Cite
Xia, L., Huang, W., Tian, D., Zhu, H., Qi, X., Chen, Z., Zhang, Y., Hu, H., Fan, D., Nie, Y. and Wu, K. (2013), Overexpression of forkhead box C1 promotes tumor metastasis and indicates poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 57: 610–624. doi: 10.1002/hep.26029
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported by combined grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos.: 81172290, 91129723, 81090270, 81090273, 81000864, and 81120108005), the National Key and Basic Research Development Program of China (grant nos.: 2010CB529302 and 2010CB529306), the National Municipal Science and Technology Project (2009ZX09103-667 and 2009ZX09301-009-RC06), and the Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation (grant nos.: 20100471776 and 201104757).
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expression of SGTA Correlates with Prognosis and Tumor Cell Proliferation in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Pathology & Oncology Research, 2013,, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Forkhead box proteins: tuning forks for transcriptional harmony, Nature Reviews Cancer, 2013, 13, 7, 482, , , ,
- 3High expression of FOXC1 is associated with poor clinical outcome in non-small cell lung cancer patients, Tumor Biology, 2013, 34, 2, 941, , , , ,
- 4High level of FOXC1 expression is associated with poor prognosis in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, Tumor Biology, 2013, 34, 2, 853, , , , , ,
- 6NEDD9 Overexpression is Associated with the Progression of and an Unfavorable Prognosis in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Human Pathology, 2013,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 7The prognostic significance of FOXQ1 oncogene overexpression in human hepatocellular carcinoma, Pathology - Research and Practice, 2013, 209, 6, 353, , , , , ,