Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): Is it really a serious condition?†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1580–1584, October 2012
How to Cite
Wattacheril, J. and Chalasani, N. (2012), Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): Is it really a serious condition?. Hepatology, 56: 1580–1584. doi: 10.1002/hep.26031
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- 1The diagnosis and management of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Developed on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD), American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), and American Gastroenterology Association (AGA). Hepatology 2012; 55: 2005-2023., , , , , , et al.
- 6Suspected nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and mortality risk in a population-based cohort study. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 2263-2271., , , , , , et al.Direct Link: