Serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels help predict disease progression in patients with low hepatitis B virus loads†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 441–450, February 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, T.-C., Liu, C.-J., Yang, H.-C., Su, T.-H., Wang, C.-C., Chen, C.-L., Hsu, C.-A., Fang-Tzu Kuo, S., Liu, C.-H., Chen, P.-J., Chen, D.-S. and Kao, J.-H. (2013), Serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels help predict disease progression in patients with low hepatitis B virus loads. Hepatology, 57: 441–450. doi: 10.1002/hep.26041
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 02:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Buddhist Tzu-Chi General Hospital Taipei Branch. Grant Number: TCRD-TPE-100-C1-3
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH100-S1534
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH99-DC-1001 and DOH100-DC-1019
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-3112-B002-023, NSC100-3112-B002-015, and NSC 100-2314-B-303 -012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26041_sm_SuppTabs.doc||122K||Supporting Information Table 1 to 7.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.