These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 2037–2048, May 2013
How to Cite
Martin, J., Maurhofer, O., Bellance, N., Benard, G., Graber, F., Hahn, D., Galinier, A., Hora, C., Gupta, A., Ferrand, G., Hoppeler, H., Rossignol, R., Dufour, J.-F. and St-Pierre, M. V. (2013), Disruption of the histidine triad nucleotide-binding hint2 gene in mice affects glycemic control and mitochondrial function. Hepatology, 57: 2037–2048. doi: 10.1002/hep.26060
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by Swiss National Foundation Grant 31003A-140930 (to J.-F. D.). J.-F. D. received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme under grant agreement HEALTH-F2-2009-241762 for the project FLIP. N. B. received a grant from INSERM-Région Aquitaine. J. M. received a fellowship from the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Characterization of the Effect of the Mitochondrial Protein Hint2 on Intracellular Ca2+ dynamics, Biophysical Journal, 2013, 105, 5, 1268, , , , , , ,
- 4Mitochondrial dysfunction in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and insulin resistance: Cause or consequence?, Free Radical Research, 2013, 47, 11, 854, , , , ,