fax: (49) 241 808 2455
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 797–805, February 2013
How to Cite
Sahin, H., Borkham-Kamphorst, E., do O, N. T., Berres, M.-L., Kaldenbach, M., Schmitz, P., Weiskirchen, R., Liedtke, C., Streetz, K. L., Maedler, K., Trautwein, C. and Wasmuth, H. E. (2013), Proapoptotic effects of the chemokine, CXCL 10 are mediated by the noncognate receptor TLR4 in hepatocytes. Hepatology, 57: 797–805. doi: 10.1002/hep.26069
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by grants from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (WA 2557/2-1 and SFB/TRR 57 P08; to H.E.W.) and the Else Kröner-Fresenius Stiftung (to H.E.W.).
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Involvement of catalase in the protective benefits of metformin in mice with oxidative liver injury, Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2014, 216, 34, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Oxidative stress and hepatic Nox proteins in chronic hepatitis C and hepatocellular carcinoma, Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2014, 72, 267, , , ,