fax: +61 2 96357582
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Hepatic fat loss in advanced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: Are alterations in serum adiponectin the cause?†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2180–2188, June 2013
How to Cite
van der Poorten, D., Samer, C. F., Ramezani-Moghadam, M., Coulter, S., Kacevska, M., Schrijnders, D., Wu, L. E., McLeod, D., Bugianesi, E., Komuta, M., Roskams, T., Liddle, C., Hebbard, L. and George, J. (2013), Hepatic fat loss in advanced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: Are alterations in serum adiponectin the cause?. Hepatology, 57: 2180–2188. doi: 10.1002/hep.26072
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia Postgraduate fellowship
- Robert W. Storr Bequest to the University of Sydney
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 512354, 632630
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26072_sm_SuppTable.rtf||64K||Supporting Information Table|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.