fax: +30 210 7462190
Dating the origin and dispersal of hepatitis B virus infection in humans and primates†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 908–916, March 2013
How to Cite
Paraskevis, D., Magiorkinis, G., Magiorkinis, E., Ho, S. Y.W., Belshaw, R., Allain, J.-P. and Hatzakis, A. (2013), Dating the origin and dispersal of hepatitis B virus infection in humans and primates. Hepatology, 57: 908–916. doi: 10.1002/hep.26079
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
fax: +30 210 7462190
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Wellcome Trust and the European Union
- Hellenic Scientific Society for the Study of AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Gilead Hellas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!