Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 648–655, February 2013
How to Cite
Chaiteerakij, R., Yang, J. D., Harmsen, W. S., Slettedahl, S. W., Mettler, T. A., Fredericksen, Z. S., Kim, W. R., Gores, G. J., Roberts, R. O., Olson, J. E., Therneau, T. M. and Roberts, L. R. (2013), Risk factors for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: Association between metformin use and reduced cancer risk. Hepatology, 57: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/hep.26092
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: CA100882, CA128633, and CA165076), the Mayo Clinic Center for Cell Signaling in Gastroenterology (NIDDK P30DK084567), the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center (CA15083), and the Mayo Foundation (to L.R.R.).
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cholangiocarcinoma, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9935, 2168, ,
- 3Liver Masses: A Clinical, Radiologic, and Pathologic Perspective, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2014, 12, 9, 1414, , ,
- 4Obesity and the risk of cholangiocarcinoma: a meta-analysis, Tumor Biology, 2014, 35, 7, 6831, , , , , , ,