These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 829–839, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Lim, S. Y., Gordon-Weeks, A. N., Tapmeier, T. T., Im, J. H., Cao, Y., Beech, J., Allen, D., Smart, S. and Muschel, R. J. (2013), Recruitment of a myeloid cell subset (CD11b/Gr1mid) via CCL2/CCR2 promotes the development of colorectal cancer liver metastasis . Hepatology, 57: 829–839. doi: 10.1002/hep.26094
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by Cancer Research UK (CRUK) with assistance from the CRUK/EPSRC Oxford Cancer Imaging Centre. L.Z. was funded by Cancer Research UK China Fellow Programme and now works in the Shandong Provincial Cancer Hospital and Institute, Jinan, China. A.N.G.-W. was funded by a Royal College of Surgeon of England Research Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Contribution of very late antigen-4 (VLA-4) integrin to cancer progression and metastasis, Cancer and Metastasis Reviews, 2015,, ,
- 2Granulocytic immune infiltrates are essential for the efficient formation of breast cancer liver metastases, Breast Cancer Research, 2015, 17, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Immune cell promotion of metastasis, Nature Reviews Immunology, 2015, 15, 2, 73, , ,
- 5Liver myeloid-derived suppressor cells expand in response to liver metastases in mice and inhibit the anti-tumor efficacy of anti-CEA CAR-T, Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Positive regulatory effects of perioperative probiotic treatment on postoperative liver complications after colorectal liver metastases surgery: a double-center and double-blind randomized clinical trial, BMC Gastroenterology, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Aberrant expression of sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 correlates with metachronous liver metastasis and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer, Tumor Biology, 2014, 35, 10, 9743, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Carcinoma-associated fibroblasts provide operational flexibility in metastasis, Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2014, 25, 33, , , , ,
- 11Inflammatory chemokines and metastasis—tracing the accessory, Oncogene, 2014, 33, 25, 3217, , , , ,
- 12The Role of Chemoattractant Receptors in Shaping the Tumor Microenvironment, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 14Recruitment of myeloid cells to the tumor microenvironment supports liver metastasis, OncoImmunology, 2013, 2, 3, e23187, , , , , , , , , ,