These authors contributed equally to this work.
The postbinding activity of scavenger receptor class B type I mediates initiation of hepatitis C virus infection and viral dissemination†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 492–504, February 2013
How to Cite
Zahid, M. N., Turek, M., Xiao, F., Dao Thi, V. L., Guérin, M., Fofana, I., Bachellier, P., Thompson, J., Delang, L., Neyts, J., Bankwitz, D., Pietschmann, T., Dreux, M., Cosset, F.-L., Grunert, F., Baumert, T. F. and Zeisel, M. B. (2013), The postbinding activity of scavenger receptor class B type I mediates initiation of hepatitis C virus infection and viral dissemination. Hepatology, 57: 492–504. doi: 10.1002/hep.26097
Potential conflict of interest: INSERM and the University of Strasbourg have filed a patent application on scavenger receptor class B type I–specific monoclonal antibodies and inhibition of hepatitis C virus infection. Pietschmann consults for Janssen and Biotest. Dr. Thompson received grants from and holds intellectual property rights with Aldevron. Dr. Grunert received grants from Aldevron.
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- European Union. Grant Numbers: ERC-2008-AdG-233130-HEPCENT, INTERREG-IV-Rhin, Supérieur-FEDER-Hepato-Regio-Net 2009
- Laboratoire d'Excellence HEPSYS. Grant Numbers: Investissement d'Avenir; ANR-10-LAB-28, ANR-05-CEXC-008
- ANRS. Grant Numbers: 2008/354, 2009/183, 2011/132, 2012/239
- Pro Inno II. Grant Number: KA0690901UL8
- Région Alsace
- University of Strasbourg
- Aldevron Freiburg
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: G.0728.09N
- KULeuven GOA 10/014
- Higher Education Commission fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig1.tif||704K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig2.tif||525K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig3.tif||240K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig4.tif||260K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig5.tif||987K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig6.tif||249K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
|HEP_26097_sm_SuppFig7.tif||362K||Supporting Information Figure 7.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.