Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Aging promotes the development of diet-induced murine steatohepatitis but not steatosis†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 995–1004, March 2013
How to Cite
Fontana, L., Zhao, E., Amir, M., Dong, H., Tanaka, K. and Czaja, M. J. (2013), Aging promotes the development of diet-induced murine steatohepatitis but not steatosis. Hepatology, 57: 995–1004. doi: 10.1002/hep.26099
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK061498, AG031782, DK041296, DK020541
- Spanish Ministry of Education (Estancias de Movilidad de Profesores e Investigadores Seniores en Centros Extranjeros de Enseñanza Superior e Investigacion). Grant Number: PR2010-0002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26099_sm_SuppTab1.doc||25K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.