Sirtuin7 oncogenic potential in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its regulation by the tumor suppressors MiR-125a-5p and MiR-125b†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1055–1067, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Noh, J. H., Jung, K. H., Eun, J. W., Bae, H. J., Kim, M. G., Chang, Y. G., Shen, Q., Park, W. S., Lee, J. Y., Borlak, J. and Nam, S. W. (2013), Sirtuin7 oncogenic potential in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its regulation by the tumor suppressors MiR-125a-5p and MiR-125b. Hepatology, 57: 1055–1067. doi: 10.1002/hep.26101
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011-0010705
- Korean Ministry of the Environment “The Converging-Technology project”. Grant Number: 212 101 003
- Korean Science and Engineering Foundation via the “Cancer Evolution Research Center” at the Catholic University of Korea. Grant Number: 2012047939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!