Sirtuin7 oncogenic potential in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its regulation by the tumor suppressors MiR-125a-5p and MiR-125b†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1055–1067, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Noh, J. H., Jung, K. H., Eun, J. W., Bae, H. J., Kim, M. G., Chang, Y. G., Shen, Q., Park, W. S., Lee, J. Y., Borlak, J. and Nam, S. W. (2013), Sirtuin7 oncogenic potential in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its regulation by the tumor suppressors MiR-125a-5p and MiR-125b. Hepatology, 57: 1055–1067. doi: 10.1002/hep.26101
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011-0010705
- Korean Ministry of the Environment “The Converging-Technology project”. Grant Number: 212 101 003
- Korean Science and Engineering Foundation via the “Cancer Evolution Research Center” at the Catholic University of Korea. Grant Number: 2012047939
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26101_sm_SuppTab1.doc||39K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|HEP_26101_sm_SuppTab2.doc||39K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
|HEP_26101_sm_SuppTab3.doc||47K||Supporting Information Table 3.|
|HEP_26101_sm_SuppTab4.doc||38K||Supporting Information Table 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.