Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1215–1224, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H., Chang, M.-H., Chien, C.-S., Wu, S.-H., Yu, C.-H. and Chen, H.-L. (2013), Contribution of mature hepatocytes to small hepatocyte-like progenitor cells in retrorsine-exposed rats with chimeric livers. Hepatology, 57: 1215–1224. doi: 10.1002/hep.26104
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by grants from the National Science Council of the Republic of China (NSC97-2321-B-002-021-MY2; NSC99-2314-B-002-041; NSC99-2628-B-002-069-MY3; NSC100-2314-B-303-008; TCRD-TPE-101-27).
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell turnover in the repopulated rat liver: distinct lineages for hepatocytes and the biliary epithelium, Cell and Tissue Research, 2014, 356, 2, 333, , , , , ,
- 2Contribution of extrahepatic small cells resembling small hepatocyte-like progenitor cells to liver mass maintenance in transplantation model of retrorsine-pretreated liver, SpringerPlus, 2013, 2, 1, 446, , , , , , ,