Drs. Alpini, Glaser and Gaudio share the last authorship.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1130–1141, March 2013
How to Cite
Renzi, A., DeMorrow, S., Onori, P., Carpino, G., Mancinelli, R., Meng, F., Venter, J., White, M., Franchitto, A., Francis, H., Han, Y., Ueno, Y., Dusio, G., Jensen, K. J., Greene, J. J., Glaser, S., Gaudio, E. and Alpini, G. (2013), Modulation of the biliary expression of arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferase alters the autocrine proliferative responses of cholangiocytes in rats. Hepatology, 57: 1130–1141. doi: 10.1002/hep.26105
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- Dr. Nicholas C. Hightower Centennial Chair of Gastroenterology from Scott & White Hospital
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: no.: DK062975
- Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR). Grant Number: 2003060137_004
- Department of Gastroenterology, a grant award from Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants for the Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases (from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research C. Grant Number: 21590822
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- University of Rome “Sapienza,”
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: 2009X84L84, #RBAP10Z7FS
- NIH K01. Grant Number: DK078532
- NIH. Grant Number: DK082435
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppFig1A_C.tif||1597K||Supporting Information Figure 1A_C.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppFig2.tif||368K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppFig3A_B.tif||7573K||Supporting Information Figure 3A_B.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppInfo1.doc||34K||Supporting Information 1.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppInfo2.doc||39K||Supporting Information 2.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppInfo3.doc||34K||Supporting Information 3.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppTab1.doc||36K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|HEP_26105_sm_SuppTab2.doc||47K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.