Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
The role of CCAAT enhancer-binding protein homologous protein in human immunodeficiency virus protease-inhibitor–induced hepatic lipotoxicity in mice†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1005–1016, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhang, L., Wu, X., Gurley, E. C., Kennedy, E., Hylemon, P. B., Pandak, W. M., Sanyal, A. J. and Zhou, H. (2013), The role of CCAAT enhancer-binding protein homologous protein in human immunodeficiency virus protease-inhibitor–induced hepatic lipotoxicity in mice. Hepatology, 57: 1005–1016. doi: 10.1002/hep.26107
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AT004148, R21AI068432
- VA Merit Award. Grant Number: 1I01BX001390
- The VCU Presidential Research Incentive Program Award
- Merck Research Grant, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University Bridge
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070245, 81270489
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.