fax +44 191 222 0723
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1238–1249, March 2013
How to Cite
Perugorria, M. J., Murphy, L. B., Fullard, N., Chakraborty, J. B., Vyrla, D., Wilson, C. L., Oakley, F., Mann, J. and Mann, D. A. (2013), Tumor progression locus 2/Cot is required for activation of extracellular regulated kinase in liver injury and toll-like receptor–induced TIMP-1 gene transcription in hepatic stellate cells in mice. Hepatology, 57: 1238–1249. doi: 10.1002/hep.26108
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The present study was supported by the Wellcome Trust (grant no.: WT086755MA) and a European Commission FP7 program grant “INFLA-CARE” (EC contract no.: 223151; http://inflacare.imbb.forth.gr/) (both to D.A.M.). The authors thank Dr. Steven C Ley (MRC National Institute for Medical Research, London, UK) for the generous gift of Tpl2−/− mice.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 28 Feb 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 1586
- Total PDF views: 1038
- Total HTML views: 548
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.