Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 21–30, July 2013
How to Cite
Szpakowski, J.-L. and Tucker, L.-Y. (2013), Causes of death in patients with hepatitis B: A natural history cohort study in the United States. Hepatology, 58: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/hep.26110
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit Research Grant Program.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hepatocellular Carcinoma Incidence in Noncirrhotic Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B and Patients With Cirrhosis of All Etiologies, Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2014, 48, 7, 644, , , , , ,