Distinct evolution and predictive value of hepatitis B virus precore and basal core promoter mutations in interferon-induced hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 934–943, March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-C., Chen, C.-L., Shen, Y.-C., Peng, C.-Y., Liu, C.-J., Tseng, T.-C., Su, T.-H., Chuang, W.-L., Yu, M.-L., Dai, C.-Y., Liu, C.-H., Chen, P.-J., Chen, D.-S. and Kao, J.-H. (2013), Distinct evolution and predictive value of hepatitis B virus precore and basal core promoter mutations in interferon-induced hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion. Hepatology, 57: 934–943. doi: 10.1002/hep.26121
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Yu consults for and received grants from Abbott. He is on the speakers' bureau of and received grants from Roche. He also received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Chen consults for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb. He consults for Roche and advises Abbott.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: 101-S1878
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 100-2314-B-002-049-MY3
- Liver Disease Prevention & Treatment Research Foundation
- National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals (NRPB)
- Taiwan-LiverNet Consortium. Grant Number: NSC100-2325-B-002-052
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26121_sm_SuppFig1.eps||1275K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26121_sm_SuppFig2.eps||1344K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26121_sm_SuppFig3.eps||1086K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26121_sm_SuppTabs.doc||82K||Supporting Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.