Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1585–1596, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Ueki, S., Kimura, S., Yoshida, O., Castellaneta, A., Ozaki, K. S., Demetris, A. J., Ross, M., Vodovotz, Y., Thomson, A. W., B. Stolz, D., Geller, D. A. and Murase, N. (2013), Roles of dendritic cells in murine hepatic warm and liver transplantation-induced cold ischemia/reperfusion injury. Hepatology, 57: 1585–1596. doi: 10.1002/hep.26129
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health grants R01DK71753 (to N.M.), P01AI81678 (to A.W.T., D.A.G., D.B.S., A.J.D., N.M.), ASTS Genentech Presidential Student Mentor Award (to M.Z.), and the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award T35 DK065521 (to M.Z.).
Present address for Antonino Castellaneta: Gastroenterology Unit, University of Bari, Italy.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DK71753, P01AI81678
- ASTS Genentech Presidential Student Mentor. Grant Number: T35 DK065521
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26129_sm_SuppFig.tif||7361K||Supporting Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.