Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1632–1643, April 2013
How to Cite
Isse, K., Lesniak, A., Grama, K., Maier, J., Specht, S., Castillo-Rama, M., Lunz, J., Roysam, B., Michalopoulos, G. and Demetris, A. J. (2013), Preexisting epithelial diversity in normal human livers: A tissue-tethered cytometric analysis in portal/periportal epithelial cells. Hepatology, 57: 1632–1643. doi: 10.1002/hep.26131
Potential conflict of interest: A.J.D. is a member of the clinical development team of Omnyx (www.omnyx.com), a corporation developing a complete digital pathology solution. A.L. serves as a consultant for Carl Zeiss MicroImaging, LLC.
Supported by: National Institutes of Health (NIH) R01-AI-081678, N01-AI-15416, U01-A1-077867, P01-A1-064343 (all to A.J.D.), R01-EB-005157, R01-CA-135509 (all to B.R. and W.M.L.) and an S-IDEA grant W81XWH-07-1-0325 (to B.R).
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.